Here are some ironic thoughts for you to chew on.
Isnt it ironic that - we live in a Country where
- A pizza reaches home faster than the Ambulance the Police
- One can get a car loan at 5% but an education loan costs 12%
- Rice costs Rs.30 but a Sim card - is FREE
- Footwear (for our feet) are sold in AC showrooms but vegetables (that we eat) are sold on the footpath
- We make lemon juice with artificial flavors and dish wash with pure lemon
- Bizzare Amounts spent on one sporting event (ref CWG) - when more than 40% of the nation is starving and under the poverty line.
Look around! You will find Irony everywhere! :)